What are the most effective muscle building tips for skinny females? Muscle building happens to be a sweet spot for fitness buffs in order to gain an attractive-looking body. What about muscle building for women? If you have a slim body, how can you make it more substantial by adding muscles?
There’s muscle building for men and there’s muscle building for women. However, women build muscles slower and on a smaller scale than men. But this doesn’t mean that it’s more difficult for the fair sex to build muscles. Gaining muscles isn’t a hard task for women at all. A skinny female can appear stronger and more athletic if she gains muscles. This can be achieved through a combination of weight lifting and proper nutrition. Here are 5 steps of muscle building tips for skinny females.
- Step 1 – Plan for a weekly weight training program. Are you a newbie to weight lifting? Start by working out 2 times a week. Otherwise, if you have ample experience in weight training already, you can implement a 3 to 4 times workout session per week. As you become stronger, your body will adapt to the exercises. Incorporate more workouts in your program. You can then develop a weight lifting program of 4 to 6 days a week.
- Step 2 – Make sure that your workouts target specific muscle groups, At the end of your weekly routine, your shoulders, back, chest, stomach, biceps, triceps, hamstrings, quadriceps and calves should have been trained accordingly. In your exercises, see to it that you’ve focused on 1 to 4 muscles in your body. On one workout day, for instance, you can do a combination of chest, back and leg exercises. On another workout session, you can target your upper body, and your lower body on a different workout day.
- Step 3 – Grow more muscles by lifting heavy weights with low repetition. With this routine, you’ll be able to accomplish your repetitions easily, which in turn boost your endurance. New muscle tissues don’t develop. Lift weights that are heavy enough so that you are able to finish a set of 6 to 8 repetitions. Eight to ten completed exercises would suffice for each of your sessions.
- Step 4 – Give time for muscle recovery. Take a break for 2 to 3 minutes in the middle of each set of your workouts. Alternate your routine. Train the same muscle groups after 48 hours. You need to incorporate recovery days in your routine where muscular repairs take place until your muscles begin to grow.
- Step 5 – Stick to the proper muscle building diet and nutrition. Nutrient dense foods are particularly ideal for growing muscle mass. Foods that you eat should contain plenty of vitamins, but low in calories, fat and sugar. Protein dense foods that you should include in your diet are fruits and vegetables, low-fat and calcium rich foods, whole grains and proteins. Lean proteins from turkey, skinless chicken, whey, fish and soy are other valuable food sources for building muscles.
These are easy but effective steps for muscle building tips for skinny females.