Narrow waist, sizable breast, wide hips, and slender long legs are the attributes that are said to define physical sexiness in a woman. Not everyone may agree about this, but most of the time, when people see a woman who embodies those attributes it becomes quite difficult not to appreciate such figure. Although their reasons vary, most (if not all) women want to feel and look sexy.
While some people are lucky to have such fine metabolism, and be born skinny, there are also those who need to exert more effort in order to attain their ideal body. People do different things in order to shed those extra pounds. Some people cut their food or drink intake; some go on a strict diet, some hit the gym, some do yoga or Pilates or Zumba. Some people take diet supplements, and some just totally change their lifestyle in order to get rid of that excess body fat. For as long as it keeps you healthy, why not? There’s nothing wrong in eating less, as long as it doesn’t make you feel depressed and cry yourself to sleep every single night. There’s nothing wrong in sweating that extra fat off your body; it’ll even make you stronger. Taking diet supplements are fine as long as you know it’s healthy, made from natural ingredients and will not harm your body. Sometimes, you just got to do what you have to do.
But aside from those, there are also a lot of unusual things that people do in order to lose weight. Some might not be as appealing to you, so you better make yourself ready for what you’re about to read.
1. Vomiting. Yes, you’ve heard it a couple of times, and you also know that it is prevalent among girls. Bulimia, as called properly, is one of the most bizarre and deadly ways to lose weight, especially among females. To stay slim, a lot of girls puke in their toilets every day. It may have worked for most girls, but how will you enjoy that sexy beach body if it’ll make you sick?
2. Putting a Ribbon around your waist, this is one of the things that some French women do to stay in shape. They tie a ribbon around their waist in order to keep themselves conscious of how much they have eaten during the meal. When the ribbon gets tight, it means you need to drop your spoon and fork and stop eating.
3. Tapeworm. Some people ingest tapeworms, so it consumes the food you eat. This way, you get to eat whatever you want, the tapeworm will help you consume it. Once they’ve finished their work, it goes with your bowels. It is weird, but yes, some women have dared to try this.
4. Vanilla. The scent of aroma has been said to lessen your cravings for desserts. Researchers say it helps to wear vanilla scented patches every day.
5. Blue. No, it’s not the feeling of being blue that will make you eat less, although some people eat less when they’re sad, it’s the color blue we’re talking about here. Researchers say that the color blue makes the food look less attractive. Thus, people eat less. Thus, they suggest that people eat on blue plates or have blue walls around them when they eat to help them lose weight. Using blue light when eating is also said to help.
6. Stomach Stapling. It is also called Gastric Stapling; it is one of the options given for obese people. Gastric Stapling can be considered an option for them if diet plans and exercise doesn’t really work out for them.
7. Starvation. It’s not because they have nothing to eat; it’s just that a very special occasion is coming up. Some people eat much lesser, or even nothing for a couple of days. People starve in order for them to fit that suit or dress for their wedding or debut or any occasion where they have to look nice and slim.
8. Cotton Balls. You may have heard it before, and yes it is true. Some people do the “Cotton Ball Diet” where they dip cotton balls in the water or orange juice and eat it. It makes them feel full without consuming a lot.
9. Master Cleanse. It is a process where people drink spicy lemonade for a couple of days. Master Cleanse is said to be healthy for the body, but the unusual part of it is that it goes on for days without eating any food.
At least one of the things mentioned above have been done by most people even at least once in their lives. A lot of them takes so much courage to do, and patience to complete. When you think about it, some of the things mentioned above seem to be too much or too bizarre to be done by someone who wants to lose weight. But the fact that they actually do it, probably means that it’s not just about losing weight for them, it’s something more. For some it’s not about getting that ideal body, it’s about gaining self-confidence or love. But it’s not that bad a reason to simply want to fit those cute little dresses you find in the store and being able to wear that sexy bikini in the beach with much confidence. At the end of the day, it is the happiness of the person that counts. It is the love you give yourself and to the people around you that makes everything worth your while. If it makes you happy, and it won’t harm you in any way, then why not?
But some of the things on that list are harmful, which is why you need to consider healthy and natural alternatives. One such alternative is a cactus with the scientific name, Caralluma Fimbriata. It is a roadside shrub which grows abundantly in India and has long since been used by natives particularly during hunting trips. This cactus is very efficient at appetite suppression that pharmaceutical companies have decided to encapsulate its extract! The best part about taking this natural supplement is the fact that you no longer have to resort to extreme diet programs just to get that perfect waistline. A lot of companies are selling Caralluma capsules, but it is always best to consult your medical professional before deciding on one for regular intake.